Ohio Data Manager - Top Targeted Statewide Campaign
For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a full-time Data Manager to identify, collect, and analyze the technologies and metrics needed to make strategic, data-driven decisions to fulfill our state plan. They will be responsible for executing the state plan, maintain data integrity and working extensively with the field team on all data need. They will report directly to the Field Director.
For Ohio's Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively.
We do things differently! We are a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. We are committed to investing and growing the progressive infrastructure. We do this by providing support to our local community partners to build lasting progressive political power in their communities. Some of that support included providing them with the training, tools, and resources necessary to empower their community and cultivate leaders. We are also strongly committed to standing in solidarity with our union brothers and sisters by mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice.
- Operationalize voter universes for voter contact programs in tandem with the field director, national team, and local partners.
- Data liaison between For Our Future and partner organizations on the use of voter contact tools
- Assist statewide, regional, and local partnersin integrating appropriate voter contact and data tools into their engagement programs.
- Train For Our Future and partners on VAN and other tools, reporting, targeting techniques (including the use of statistical models), and best practices for using data.
- Produce reports and other materials needed to track, support, and coordinate FOF and partner work..
- Establish and manage clear reporting standards for all field staff.
- Utilize best practices for data management using the organization’s voter file software.
- Prepare regular program analysis for the Field Director as directed.
- Work with partner organizations to establish and maintain best practices and standards for data collection, data acquisition, and preservation.
- Function as part of a national data team to build and maintain the shared state and national data infrastructure necessary to support partner program work.
- Set quantitative program goals, allocate resources, and build reports/analysis to hold For Our Future and partners accountable in consultation with the field director.
- Assist For Our Future staff and partners in facilitating and executing experiments to determine the effectiveness of program materials and scripts.
- Access to reliable transportation with a valid driver's license required.
- Availability to work long and irregular hours in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Adaptable to changing conditions requiring critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, oral and written communications skills
- Good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of effective and successful electoral plans in a data context, including targeting and reporting best practices.
- Commitment to For Our Future’s mission to build long-term progressive infrastructure.
- Possess a passion for community organizing and movement building.
- Two cycles of electoral or issue-based field or data experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN, PDI, or similar voter file volunteer management software.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets.
- Basic familiarity with voter file vendors such as Catalist or Targetsmart.
- Ability to communicate and train on technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Possess a winning mentality.
- Health Insurance Coverage - 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cellphone Bill Reimbursement
- 10 Days Paid Time Off granted at the start of every new calendar year, as well as all paid federal
For Our Future is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, military service, veteran status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.