Formidable is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join and support our Engineering, Design, and Product recruiting efforts. You’ll help us grow the company with exciting people that embody our values of Autonomy, Inclusion, and Craft. As a member of our team, you'll partner with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find untapped candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find and engage with passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Innovate and drive diversity sourcing strategies using various tools.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Work on a variety of technical and creative roles cross-functionally.
- Track and share recruiting metrics with recruiting team, hiring managers and senior managers.
- Maintain a pulse on industry best practices to inform recruiting strategies and activity.
- 2+ years of sourcing experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Expertise in sourcing for engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full-Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, DevOps, Cloud/Infra, and more.
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrable track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques.
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications.
- Proven experience creating and executing recruiting sourcing strategies and actively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates.
- Experience with recruiting software (I.E. Greenhouse, Lever)
What We Offer Our Employees
- This role has a salary of $80,000 annually
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Inclusive of Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Life at Formidable
We are proud of the culture we have built and truly believe that work should be a place where you come to grow, be challenged, build relationships and have fun. When people from varied backgrounds and experiences come together, the greatest outcomes are the result. We believe people are at their best when they have what they need, so we made Formidable a place where all can feel welcomed, supported, and heard.
At Formidable we value
Inclusion: Come as you are. You are safe here.
Autonomy: We trust you to make good decisions and get your work done.
Craft: Level up. We're always working to improve ourselves through practice, peer review, teamwork, and communication
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the country where employed. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.