Formidable is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join and support our Engineering, Design, and Product recruiting efforts. This position will play a key role in Formidable’s growth and expansion. You’ll help us grow the company with incredible people that embody our values of Autonomy, Inclusion, and Craft. In this role, you will source, hire top talent, and act as a strategic partner who can collaborate with hiring managers.
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, coordinating, interviewing, and extending offers.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Work on a variety of technical and creative roles cross-functionally.
- Drive offer process, including generating and extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to craft, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Track and share recruiting metrics with recruiting team, hiring managers and senior managers.
- Maintain a pulse on industry best practices to inform recruiting strategies and activity.
- 4+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Expertise in recruiting for engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full-Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, DevOps, Cloud/Infra, and more.
- Demonstrable track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing recruiting sourcing strategies and actively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Experience with recruiting software (I.E. Greenhouse, Lever)
What We Offer Our Employees
- This role has a salary of $95,000 annually
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Inclusive of Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Life at Formidable
We are proud of the culture we have built and truly believe that work should be a place where you come to grow, be challenged, build relationships and have fun. When people from varied backgrounds and experiences come together, the greatest outcomes are the result. We believe people are at their best when they have what they need, so we made Formidable a place where all can feel welcomed, supported, and heard.
At Formidable we value
Inclusion: Come as you are. You are safe here.
Autonomy: We trust you to make good decisions and get your work done.
Craft: Level up. We're always working to improve ourselves through practice, peer review, teamwork, and communication
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the country where employed. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.