This is a remote-friendly role for any location in Ontario.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to come in and help bring our clients' software to the next level. You’ll play a meaningful role in bridging the technical and business worlds to deliver product improvements for our clients. You will be working closely with customers and the development team to prioritize a product roadmap. You should have experience scaling products and successfully executing a strategic vision.
- Understand our client’s products and what makes them valuable for their customers
- Lead product vision by relentlessly ensuring each product decision is made against the larger product strategy
- Identify and manage key team members and their requests into the broader product vision and strategy
- Plan, manage and define software releases
- Test product ideas with user research and testing
- Prioritize features based on business value and technical requirements
- Track ongoing performance metrics and turn them into actionable insights
- Build and maintain great relationships with Design, Engineering, QA, and Support teams
- 3+ years experience leading a product
- Ability to communicate with business, engineering, and design partners
- A history of continuous improvement balanced with sticking to one plan long enough to properly evaluate it
- A willingness to accept feedback as well as the ability to give feedback in a kind and respectful manner
- Familiarity with tracking and documentation tools like Jira, Asana, Confluence, or similar tools
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) familiarity
- Analytics knowledge using tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Dedication to customers, both our clients and their customers
What We Offer Our Employees
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 16 days of PTO annually in addition to 10 statutory holidays
- Unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Life at Formidable
We are proud of the culture we have built and truly believe that work should be a place where you come to grow, be challenged, build relationships and have fun. When people from varied backgrounds and experiences come together, the greatest outcomes are the result. We believe people are at their best when they have what they need, so we made Formidable a place where all can feel welcomed, supported, and heard.
At Formidable we value
Inclusion: Come as you are. You are safe here.
Autonomy: We trust you to make good decisions and get your work done.
Craft: Level up. We're always working to improve ourselves through practice, peer review, teamwork, and communication
Simple and Fair Salaries
We employ a simple and fair salary system that pays everyone the same salary for the same work. This Open Pay system is competitive in a fast-growing market and provides transparency to what is typically an opaque and unbalanced negotiation.