- Acting as a bridge between design and development, with an understanding of both technical specificities as well as design rigor.
- Development of UI components.
- Helping set and defend best practice design standards across web and mobile patterns to ensure the user is at the core of everything we do.
- Collaborating with the team on project objectives, client requirements, content strategy, process flows, and user interfaces for multiple client projects
- Bringing and implementing the newest in web design trends and emerging practices to make sure Formidable is always at the forefront.
- Working with the development team to ensure the designs are accurately implemented
- Communicating the benefits of technical solutions to non-technical project stakeholders effectively
- Development in the creation of novel visualizations and develop new techniques for improving the interactivity of the application
- Strong design and UX experience with proven ability to deliver great experiences –this is also a hands-on coding role and the right candidate will spend time designing the interface as well as building it.
- Breadth and depth across 2 of these 3 categories: product thinking, interaction design, and visual design.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
What We Offer Our Employees
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Including Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Simple and Fair Salaries
We employ a simple and fair salary system that pays everyone the same salary for the same work. This Open Pay system is competitive in a fast-growing market and provides transparency to what is typically an opaque and unbalanced negotiation.