- Own the success of managing React and Cloud based engineering projects; driving the planning and execution of releases from concept to release
- Lead a small delivery team of PMs and Engineers to deliver throughout all the release phases
- Be the process-owner of anything that touches engineering and the client
- Ensure PM/Eng interactions happen on backlog grooming, release planning, and communication of status
- Work with the engineering team to identify and remove roadblocks early in the planning phase.
- Surface any issues that block or hinder progress
- Ensure release tasks beyond engineering, are on track
- Oversee documentation, localization, etc. as warranted by the client
- Manage extensive release runbook, service rollout/upgrades, and all deliverables
- Align engineering and client teams to ensure that dependencies on other stakeholders and teams are tracked and are on track
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Electrical Engineering, or related field using Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience running software engineering and project/program development management.
- Practical experience running React or AWS projects
- Experience in software development and project/program management fundamentals (software development life cycle and quality processes, such as scoping, costs, schedules, deliverables, change and risk management, and mitigation
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional skills influencing, teaming, and getting things done in a highly complex and nebulous environment.
- Ability to conceive and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment and drive change across internal and client engineering groups.
- Ability to work on resolving issues quickly on the spot and following up with a plan that takes the long view
What We Offer Our Employees
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Including Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Simple and Fair Salaries
We employ a simple and fair salary system that pays everyone the same salary for the same work. This Open Pay system is competitive in a fast-growing market and provides transparency to what is typically an opaque and unbalanced negotiation.