Form Health is telehealth for adults with obesity, a chronic excess weight disease.
Obesity impacts more than 40% of the US adult population, but only about 1% of patients receive medical treatment for their disease. Form Health makes research-based treatment available to adults through the convenience of telehealth, including long-term care from a physician and dietitian and medication when appropriate.
Founded in Boston in 2019 with a public launch in early 2020, Form Health is a venture-backed startup with an experienced team and product-market fit. We’re building for growth: onboarding more patients, building better tools for our clinicians and partners, and scaling our team while maintaining a high bar for patient success.
Our team works remotely and is distributed across the US, although we do plan to have a Boston-area office later in 2021 or 2022 for those who need it.
Check out our patient reviews for some early, resounding patient feedback!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute paid search and social strategy focused on acquisition of qualified patients
- Optimize PPC and paid social campaigns to increase acquisition and decrease CAC through continuous testing and application of best practices
- Partner with marketing team and creative partners to request, evaluate and implement creative campaign assets.
- Regularly monitor paid channel KPIs and implement data-driven optimizations
- Deliver regular reporting including performance against KPIs and test performance to guide further optimization decisions
- Stay current on performance marketing best practices by exploring new tactics, tools, platforms and partners. Advocate to test new ideas that keep Form Health relevant and support our brand goals.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience executing performance-based digital marketing campaigns. Ideal candidate will have a mix of agency and in-house experience with ownership for delivery of a brand’s customer acquisition goals.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tracking and analytics platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Strong financial acumen with experience managing the digital budget across channels and calculating and understanding KPIs.
- Collaborative approach with experience partnering with Marketing, Creative, and Product colleagues.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills with fluency in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Effective communication style - can translate technical details of digital marketing strategy and results for less technical colleagues.
- Balance of strategic thought leadership and willingness to “get your hands dirty” by digging into the details of execution.
About Form Health:
Form Health is a venture-backed startup with an experienced team and strong product-market fit. We’re building for growth and impact: On-boarding new patients, building better tools for our patients and clinicians, and scaling our team with a focus on patient success.
Founded in Boston in 2019 with a public launch in early 2020, Form Health has a Boston-area office for team connection and collaboration.