Director of Product Marketing
Form Bio is expanding its marketing team and looking for a Director of Product Marketing for our computational life sciences software and solutions. In this position you will be playing important dual roles as the voice of the product to the market, and the voice of the market to the product. The person in this position will start as a senior individual contributor, with the opportunity to hire one or more summer graduate-level interns and future potential to hire additional product marketers in step with business growth/success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously understanding and communicating to internal stakeholders what is happening around us through market intelligence gathering and competitive analysis/monitoring
- Proactively and responsively creating collateral and tools for sales such as data sheets, battle cards, feature comparison charts, etc. (We have talented design resources that will help you bring the copy, wireframes and other source material you create to life.)
- Owning and continuously refining the product-level communication platform inclusive of messaging and positioning
- Hands-on ownership of product and solutions content via website, offline product literature and other channels
- Building and managing relationships with key analysts and influencers in the category
- Driving as-needed analytical exercises such as price/revenue modeling, win/loss, pipeline analysis, campaign planning, etc.
- Partnering with customer teams to develop case studies, testimonials and client reference catalog
- Recruiting, managing and mentoring product marketing interns
Required Skills and Abilities
- A borderline obsession with revenue, including a track record of partnering well with sales and other stakeholders to help drive growth
- Strong external and internal communication skills
- The ability to roll with the fast-pace and ever changing dynamics of a high growth startup
- The ability and desire to roll up sleeves and drive tangible deliverables (in partnership with other team members and outside resources)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred; one year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of education.
- A minimum of 8+ years of high-responsibility product marketing experience in a B2B software category
- Product marketing experience with a life sciences oriented software product strongly preferred
- Experience and familiarity with biology, bioinformatics, biotech or other related fields a major plus
This position will be remote, with office access in Austin and Dallas and regular in-person all hands meetings. Occasional travel may be required for onsite events.