Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai!
Forma.ai is a Series B startup that's revolutionizing how sales compensation is designed, managed and optimized. We handle billions in annual managed commissions for market leaders like OpenTable, Stryker, and Autodesk.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
The Implementation team leads customer onboarding to the Forma.ai platform. They work closely with our customers to optimize their sales performance management processes. This team also works cross-functionally to make sure customer needs are met.
You should join this team if you’re excited to drive processes forward, you enjoy managing internal and external stakeholders, and customer satisfaction is a measure of success that matters a lot you.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Implementation, the Implementation Manager will be contributing in the following areas:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Forma.ai platform and application to establish yourself as a product expert
- Lead onboarding activities, including incentive compensation plan rule building, data analysis, quality control, interaction with key customer stakeholders, and project planning
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” during internal workshops to ensure that the customer’s needs are represented, understood, and met
- Guide and coach your team of Analysts and Associates to be high performing and client-focused
- Act as the main point of contact for senior customer stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted partner for your customers
- Act as a key point of contact for Forma.ai’s Product team to articulate customer feedback and support the development of new product features
- Act as a key point of contact for Forma.ai's Engineering team to implement new platform features within your customer portfolio to support continuous improvement and automation
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in tech implementation, management consulting, or similar quantitative focused role
- 2+ years experience leading project team
- Ability to lead technical discussions with a non-technical audience
- Experience working with large datasets
- Understanding of logical structures of databases and workflows
- Understanding of data architecture and process flows
- Understanding of common analytical and presentation tools (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.