Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai!
Forma.ai is a Series B startup that's revolutionizing how sales compensation is designed, managed and optimized. We handle billions in annual managed commissions for market leaders like OpenTable, Stryker, and Autodesk.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
The Customer Operations team is at the heart of Forma.ai's mission. This team has a direct impact on the growth of Forma.ai. They are results-driven and solutions-minded.
The Customer Operations team works closely with our customers, helping them to understand and take advantage of all the features Forma.ai offers and ensuring that they get the most value from the platform.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Operations, the Incentive Compensation Analyst (known internally as a Customer Operations Analyst) will be contributing in the following areas:
- Own the ongoing operations for a portfolio of customers (i.e., rule building, process execution, reporting and dashboarding, and product support)
- Create automated reporting (financial, sales performance, incentive compensation) for customers to support process automation and improve business visibility
- Support design projects including analysis, financial modelling, project planning, customer workshops, and presentation/recommendation of findings
- Implement new Forma.ai platform features within your customer portfolio to support continuous improvement and automation
- Build strong working relationships with key customer stakeholders, ensuring our clients realize Forma.ai's full value
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in a quantitative focused role
- Strength in Excel to perform data profiling, segmentation and aggregation
- Experience in working with large datasets and a strong understanding of logical structures of databases and workflows
- Understanding of data architecture and process flows
- Analytical problem-solving ability, organizational, and project management skills
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.