Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai!
Forma.ai is a Series B startup that's revolutionizing how sales compensation is designed, managed and optimized. We handle billions in annual managed commissions for market leaders like OpenTable, Stryker, and Autodesk.
Our growth has been fuelled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
Forma.ai unifies operations, strategy and sales. This enables our customers to wield the power of data science and AI to flawlessly execute sales compensation.
As part of the Revenue Optimization team, you’ll help our customers identify ways they can unleash the revenue-driving potential of their sales compensation program. Being part of this team means you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most strategic customer problems at Forma.ai.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Optimization, the Revenue Optimization Associate will be contributing in the following areas:
- Support the ongoing Revenue Optimization for a portfolio of customers
- Structure and develop data models and analytics to derive insights and inform client decision making
- Create client deliverables and implement revenue optimization solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s business and their strategic objectives
- Build strong working relationships with key customer stakeholders, ensuring our clients realize Forma.ai's full value
- Collaborate with Forma.ai’s Research and Development teams to articulate customer feedback and support the development of new product features in support of continuous improvement and automation
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, revenue operations, or sales effectiveness roles
- Experience with sales incentive compensation
- Experience in working with large datasets and a strong understanding of logical structures of databases and workflows
- Analytical problem-solving ability, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to take ownership and run with tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Understanding of common analytical and presentation tools (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that’s what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that's in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both.
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.