Our awesome Product Teams are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. These teams are self-governing, providing a really good opportunity for Product Managers to work with our engineers to leverage the very best and latest tools, techniques, languages and methods to deliver fantastic products for our customers.
This is an exciting new position within our Platform Product Team offering a fantastic opportunity to shape, deliver and manage Form3’s platform capabilities.
Reporting to the Head of Product (Platform), the role provides a fantastic chance to operate at a strategic level within the business. As such you will be interacting with the Executive team, the Platform Engineering team, the Operations teams, the Customer Success team, our clients and our suppliers. Additionally you would be expected to:
- Manage Form3’s Platform products
- Maintain the Platform product roadmap and deliver against it
- Be an ambassador for the Platform Product and Engineering team
- Manage the prioritisation of the backlog within in the Platform Engineering functions
- Understand our customer needs as well as our capability - in order to help communicate our product features and drive new feature requirements
- Work closely with the wider teams to streamline processes and procedures enabling the smooth operation of our products
- Interact with enterprise customers
- Assist our Customer Success team in representing our platform capabilities to customers
- Lead the requirements, design, development and testing of products and features
- Take ownership of the commercialisation and customer proposition.
- Create and own the business case and P&L
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ year’s experience as a Senior Product Manager/Product focussed positions with engineering interaction.
- Experience Managing SaaS and API based products including security considerations
- Experience of working on large scale Cloud environments, distributed systems, enterprise networking, Software delivery or on-premise datacentres.
- Experience working with Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong leadership skills and confidence leading a product and team.
- End-to-end Product Management experience (strategy, design, road mapping, testing, pricing to rolling the products out).
- You must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior and executive level
- High levels of willingness to develop technical knowledge
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.