WHO WE ARE?
Our mission started in the UK and we're currently one of the top startups to work for in the UK and Europe.
We’re now looking for outstanding Senior Software Developers to join our new engineering team that we will be building in Canada. As one of our first Canada-based engineering hires you will have a rare and exciting opportunity to shape the product and the team we hire, you'll be working 100% remotely and cross-collaborating with our engineers based in the EU and UK. This will enable us to diversify our talent distribution and bring in some of the world's best engineers to build Form3's revolutionary payment technology platform.
All our engineers work within small, agile, self-managed teams that emphasise best practice and believe quality is everyone’s responsibility. They favour collaborative development and leverage open-source tools and communities, whilst making sure to share their know-how back up stream.
Form3 have recently completed a third round of funding, raising $160 million meaning we are looking to grow our Engineering team significantly as part of our 5-year road-map. As a result, we have multiple vacancies open for this position, as well as across other roles in our Engineering team. With this in mind, if this role isn't the right fit for you, please do take a look at our other Engineering vacancies on our website here.
FORM3'S EARLY K8s PLATFORM
Observability: Prometheus & Cortex | CI/CD: Flux | Networking: Cilium | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE | Messaging: Nats | On-prem infrastructure management: Cloudstack & Digital rebar
- A background in Software Engineering and solid programming experience (preferably with Go but we're flexible on this)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes inside-out (CKA & CKAD qualifications are a plus)
- Experience migrating AWS ECS to Kubernetes (ideally)
- Excitement towards the idea of building the next generation Form3 platform on Kubernetes, helping to solve technical challenges around how to make our platform cloud agnostic and scaleable in order to handle billions of payments
- 30 days holidays plus public holidays
- Health Insurance
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health & wellness allowance
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Primary caregiver leave
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursement etc. Full details available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We can currently only accept applications from Ontario and Quebec (East Coast).
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.