In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
At ForgeRock, our Technical Consultants are the core of our Deployment Support Services (DSS) team. Our Technical Consultants are responsible for providing technical direction, mentoring, and guidance to our customers and partners on the best practices for deployment of the ForgeRock Identity Platform.
The role is varied at many levels. As a Technical Consultant, in a given week, you might:
- Help a partner ensure they design a good architecture for a customer
- Assist another customer in finding and resolving an issue that is not part of our standard product support
- Ensure a customer’s implementation adheres to best practices, and present the findings to the customer’s key stakeholders
- Balance conflicting priorities when working with multiple customer projects simultaneously
Often you will be the sole ForgeRock representative onsite in a challenging customer situation. Becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and partners will be a key factor for success. Travel to customer sites will be required as part of this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- The delivery of technical consulting to ForgeRock partners and customers from various industries including financial services, manufacturing, government, utilities and more. This includes hands-on assistance, customer visits, analysis and report writing.
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of internal and external technical resources.
- Assisting the Support and Sustaining team with issues requiring deployment expertise.
- Developing materials for the delivery of technical consulting (e.g., best practices, report templates, delivery guides, knowledge base articles).
- Becoming an active member of the ForgeRock community: writing blog posts, wiki articles and generally evangelising ForgeRock software and technology.
- Attending ForgeRock and community events.
- Assisting the Sales and Pre-Sales teams regarding technical consulting delivery and implementation services.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Background in a consulting capacity within the Identity and Access Management space, including practical System Integration and Implementation experience
- Comfortable with subjects such as TCP/IP networking, Virtual/Cloud Machines, Network Security (TLS,), OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OIDC, LDAP, Data Stores
- Skills with DevOps best practices including deployment automation tools, CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the ForgeRock Identity Platform
- Technical influence of implementation teams
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written; your content will contribute to the success of our worldwide customer base and partner network
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, organized, able to work unaccompanied and manage communications appropriately
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.