In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
- Focused on providing high quality technical support to ForgeRock’s Identity Cloud SaaS customers, ensuring a timely and appropriate response and resolution to any tickets logged.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass appropriate clearance checks to work in this role.
- Direct interaction with customers, responding in a professional and efficient manner, helping them identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock Identity Cloud SaaS.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness and overall customer experience.
- Take end-to-end ownership of assigned customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with Product Support, Engineering, SRE and Customer Success teams.
- Internal reproduction of the customer problem to enable the development and testing of a resolution.
- Participation in escalation calls, when required, to brief stakeholder management on support cases, and assist in the creation of action plans aiming to solve customer issues as quickly as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation teams so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Use your creative thinking, business and technical analysis skills to go beyond the existing industry standard practices, to come up with process improvements and new ways of delighting customers.
- Ensure best practices are followed and processes are adhered to, especially with regard to ISO27001/9001 compliance, security incidents and data breaches.
- 2+ years of Technical Support and/or customer-facing Software Development/Solutions Engineering, OR 2-5+ years of proven experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale enterprise SaaS implementation projects.
- Excellent communication and customer service - both verbal and written; support is conducted via a ticketing system and web conferences.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills - instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint the root cause of issues.
- Self-starter, able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Customer-obsessed attitude - a customer advocate, always going the extra mile.
- Team player - helping and trusting one another; we win when everyone wins. Appreciating the diversity of colleague’s backgrounds and ideas, to be able to achieve the best for the customer.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based platform services, such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Understanding of DevOps Containerisation, such as Docker.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Internet protocols and encryption, such as HTTP, SSL and IPv4.
- Experience with analysing software logs.
- Understanding of authentication and authorisation concepts.
- Experience working with Linux or Unix, with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience of virtualisation in an enterprise environment.
- JSON log analysis with tools such as Splunk, GCP Logs Explorer.
- DevOps deployments - Kubernetes, Kustomize, Helm.
- Java, web containers (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss) and web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS).
- Networking infrastructure - Proxies, Load balancers, Firewalls.
- Identity industry standards - Single Sign-On, Federated Identity (SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect), authorization policy evaluation, decision and enforcement.
- Directory - LDAP, AD.
- Installing/tuning/code analysis of Java.
- Supporting Identity Access Management SaaS.
- Windows Server - particularly with Kerberos.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.