In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global Identity vendor is currently hiring for an Integration Software Engineer to join our team!
In this role you will play an important part in helping partners integrate their innovative technology into our Identity platform. You'll learn about how our Identity and Access Management products empower our amazing customers to succeed in their mission. You also get to work closely with other hot start-ups in our space coming up with novel, differentiated ways to make our technologies work together. This will involve working in a collaborative, agile and continuously improving team within an open, flexible and transparent environment based upon a flat-level communication structure.
If you want an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, you will love working in our life focused, autonomous environment where we put the emphasis on providing the tools, benefits, and perks that allow you to focus on your work while maintaining balance in your life.
What you’ll be working with
- Git, Maven
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Standards such as HTTP, LDAP, OAuth2 and OIDC
What you will be doing
- Working closely with ForgeRock partners to understand their technical capabilities, product differentiators and market positioning
- Use your knowledge of partner products, problem solving skills and engineering prowess to build innovative, differentiated integrations that show off the best of both ForgeRock and the partner technology
- Provide feedback to ForgeRock product teams and Partner product teams on areas of potential improvement
- Enable successful cloud deployments and implement new standards
- Work on strategic engineering projects essential to ForgeRock and our customer’s success
- Constantly learning new technologies and concepts
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Technology Officer, Engineering, Sales and Support organizations
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Strong grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Agile methodologies within a fast-paced software development environment
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.