In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
As a Full Stack Developer here at ForgeRock you will bring a passion for Identity, thriving through innovation. Remotely located, you will support highly effective global solution engineering and sales teams through the creation and enhancement of repeatable, effective demonstrations and proof of concept assets. The key here is articulating the business and technical value a customer will receive from a ForgeRock solution. You will be an energetic member of a team that empowers personal, team, and customer success.
With your full-stack development background and a creative mindset, you will have the opportunity to develop deep technical and consultative skills, engaging with stakeholders and enabling the sales and partner community. With a passion for learning, you will develop your knowledge across the ForgeRock platform as well as adjacent technologies. This breadth of knowledge will equip you to aid sales engagements globally by creating innovative demonstration and proof of concept assets.
Collaboration is at the heart of this role; as well as deep technical proficiency you will need to exercise consultative skills to rapidly understand an identity problem, prototype a full-stack solution and implement this as a reusable asset that can be leveraged globally to accelerate sales. As a strong communicator you will have the opportunity to build your profile and enable the success of others around you through webinars, articles and other mediums. This role offers a unique opportunity to own, define and build the next generation demonstration platform using cutting edge technologies & frameworks.
- Lead the technical development of reusable demonstration assets of key ForgeRock Identity Cloud and platform capabilities; and constantly seek innovative ways to improve these capabilities
- Developing integrations with ForgeRock technology partners and adjacent technologies such as API gateways
- Support Sales Engineering teams to understand and deliver clear, targeted, effective demonstrations to showcase ForgeRock solution capabilities
- Deliver high quality technical assets in line with a clear test strategy and help evolve this as the Technical Sales Engineering Centre capabilities grow
- Work closely with Sales Engineering teams to support the delivery of innovative, effective demonstrations and Proof of Concepts
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- 4+ years in software development or consultancy positions with some full-stack development experience
- Back end: Node.js, Groovy, Java/Python, familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes
- Mobile: iOS (Swift/Xcode), and Android (Java)
- A passion for innovation and the technical skills to realise this through development of mobile and web apps, APIs that demonstrate ForgeRock in a relatable, simple way
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to empower ForgeRock Sales Engineering and partner community
- Ability to work with a high level of self-direction and/or collaboratively with other teams within ForgeRock
- Ability to relate proposed solution technical capabilities back to customer needs in a narrative style
- Understanding of one or more standards and protocols relating to IAM: OAuth2, OIDC, UMA, SAML, SCIM, LDAP; and familiarity with IAM concepts such as Authentication / Authorization / Federation / Single Sign-On / User Lifecycle Management / Provisioning / Governance
- Expertise with one or more typical cloud services providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Consultancy experience working with external stakeholders such as business partners, customers
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.