In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDR) for its Singapore office to initiate sales cycles for our ASEAN region. This position is responsible for bolstering the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to pass on to ForgeRock's sales organization. This is accomplished through sourcing, contacting, educating and qualifying new prospects via phone, email, and social channels to create sales ready opportunities. In conjunction with inbound marketing leads, the Sales Development team qualifies and sets up initial discovery calls for the sales team within their territory via outbound efforts. Although there is a team environment, each SDR works independently and is measured by individual contribution and quota achievement.
- Produce qualified meetings for Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Achieve key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other available research tools
- Build and maintain alignment and positive partnerships with Sales and Marketing to meet regional objectives
- Ensure use and data integrity of Salesforce (CRM) and Sales Engagement Tool
- Additional responsibilities may include in person / virtual participation at events
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English. Thai a plus.
- Self-starter mentality with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone and managing objections
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of the IAM market and ForgeRock’s solutions
- One year or more of prospecting into large enterprise accounts
- CRM and Marketing Automation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.