In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Technical Sales Engineering Centre (TSEC) is a hub of both technical and business continuous change.
We support the sales process, by quickly building highly effective product demonstrations, aligned to showing how our products solve customer’s business challenges. In addition, our team provides a range of centralised services that support consultative selling, as well the processes that aid and drive technical sales globally.
The role of the ForgeRock TSEC Business Analyst is both distinctive and diverse. You will need to thrive in a fast-moving environment, constantly solving new challenges for our technical sales team and subsequently for our customers. You will need to deliver with consistency, efficiency, and order.
This is both a tactical and strategic role. You will work with colleagues from across the global Sales Engineering organisation in feeding our demo pipeline with clear, qualified and accurate requirements. You will also work on improvement initiatives such as new platforms, tools and processes to help meet the future buying needs of our customers.
As a ForgeRock Business Analyst, you will be an energetic member of a team that empowers personal, team, and customer success. You will hone your consultative, analytical and project management abilities working with regional Sales Engineers located in the field, rapidly understanding the customer’s business needs and helping to deliver back elegant and insightful demo solutions.
Your experience in working within small technical teams, delivering short sprint software development, your ability to adapt and lastly your natural talent for structured organisation will help to build on the successes of the TSEC team and your own career.
If variety, teamwork, and customer experience are your passion, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Work with field-based Sales Engineers in the capturing of knowledge and information from the field relating to the creation of demo solutions.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, adapting and adjusting analysis methods against both delivery deadlines, as well as the type of initiative or project.
- Prioritise and schedule work, to ensure the TSEC team have sufficient time to plan and deliver the appropriate and required value.
- Ensure that sufficient documentation and rigor is used, based on the intended lifespan of the demo and or level of alteration to the demo platform.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of existing demo assets and materials, as well as the evolving set of use cases our products can address.
- Create and help maintain structured documentation and materials that correctly represent new demo assets, as well as changes to the demo platform.
- Assist demo platform users in the platform’s capabilities and best practice approaches. Where changes are introduced, enable users in variation and new methods through clear documented guidance.
- Create, broker and implement appropriate processes into the existing business where a shortfall is found to exist.
- Assist in the prioritisation and scheduling of teamwork by qualifying the maturity of need, value and urgency.
- Report on delivery progress, help to remove inhibiting delivery issues for the TSEC technical team, as and when they occur.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Significant previous experience of performing Business Analyst / Project Management roles within a fast-paced software development environment.
- Competency in requirement gathering activities including Business and Process analytic methods such as general workflow modelling, storyboarding techniques and platform and solution behaviour definition.
- Competency in rapid team-based project delivery, using robust structured methods and repeatable techniques. Continuously improves approaches to create efficiencies, as well as a better end result.
- Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the accurate capture of requirements, resolving and closing down issues and information shortfall as and when they appear.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work simultaneously on a number of assignments when required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture, typical customer use and technical requirements.
- Attention to detail and strong continuous improvement ethics.
- Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to ForgeRock’s business success
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- Demonstrable evidence of successfully performing associated Business Analysis and Project Management activities as a hybrid role.
- Thrives in an environment of constant change.
- Is technically astute (understands relevance and use) of common enterprise platforms and technologies, as well as different kinds of development languages and approaches.
- Previous experience of delivering tactically in micro/mini-sprints, as well as longer lifecycle and more strategic bodies of work.
- Is driven to deliver outstanding results personally and in furthering the success of TSEC team.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.