In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for the end-to-end employee lifecycle at ForgeRock within their regional pod. In order to succeed in this role, the People Operations Specialist will maintain a streamlined and consistent process in everything they do and will be an expert on delivering a positive experience for all of the individuals they support.
- Respond to employee and manager questions on HR programs, policies and, procedures
- Process employment changes via HRIS (new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations) and administer paperwork to employees
- Responsible for overall data integrity of employment records in Box and HRIS. This will include facilitating regular audits and leading projects to ensure employees have executed the most current versions and are up to date.
- Administer onboarding and offboarding of the contingent workforce
- Maintain internal FAQs to improve efficiencies
- Partner with the Accounts Payable Team to reconcile billing of vendors and ensure accurate and timely payment of vendors and carriers
- Design, implement, and maintain internal policy and processes with respect to current and upcoming compliance requiremnets
- Create and maintain process workflows and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on compliance issues and maintain compliance reports
- Primary point of contact for benefits administration and related reporting
- Support annual open enrollment process in partnership with Benefits Director
- Maintain Employee Handbooks
- Manage payroll reporting
- Administer LOA requests
- Partner with Immigration Counsel to manage current and new immigration cases
- Administrative support on ER issues as applicable
- Act as the primary contact for verification of employment requests
- Offboarding process administration
- Partner with Programs team to support technology initiatives; especially in regard to the HRIS and ATS
- Maintain a global perspective in order to deliver consistent results.
- Ad-hoc reporting and additional projects based on the team’s needs
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree
- 1-3 years of experience within operations; preferably within a global HR or Recruitment function
- Experience maintaining electronic employee files and utilizing an ATS and HRIS for data management
- Ability to look at processes from a global perspective
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to assume responsibility; function effectively with others on the team or independently
- Proven ability to build rapport and strong relationships through interpersonal and communication skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.