In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
As a Senior Customer Success Outcome Manager (COM) you’ll deliver a high touch, white glove experience to ForgeRock’s largest clients. Acting as a trusted advisor and advocate, you’ll build and maintain deep, strong relationships, and focus on delivering successful outcomes throughout the customer’s journey.
What you'll be doing:
Outcomes and Advocacy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ‘what success looks like’ to your customers, from high level business objectives down to specific success metrics.
- Build up an in-depth knowledge of your customers partner, organisational and technical landscape, to proactively maximize value and innovation from IAM initiatives, whilst removing friction and risk
- Create and drive cross-functional, and customer-collaborative Success Plans to support outcomes
- Act as an Advocate for the customer, identifying and organising internal specialists and resources to resolve challenges and drive innovation, proactively flagging and managing any risks to customer outcomes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer results and experience. From identifying and delivering relevant use case, vertical or technical best practices, to unlocking value from product or service offerings
- Capture and share ‘Voice of Customer’ insights from your interactions, to inform constant iteration and improvement
Relationship and Service Management
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Build effective lines of communication and trust with customer management, project teams, implementation partners and technology partners working within the assigned accounts.
- Own and deliver proactive value-add touch points with your customers throughout their journey, centered around customer outcomes
- Work alongside deployment project managers (cloud deployment managers, or engagement managers)
- Own service maintenance contract relationship with the customer, ensuring compliance to levels as defined
- Lead escalation calls and processes; providing updates to ForgeRock management and account team
- Collaborate with Major Account Executives and Renewals Managers to inform expansion and renewal activities
Platforms and Process
- Update, and feedback on, internal platforms, including CRM and a Customer Success Platform
- Adopt and adhere to cross-functional platform and process requirements
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- You truly understand what it means to be ‘customer-first’, and are unafraid to challenge any decision that is not in line with this way of thinking
- 5+ years experience in Software or SaaS, in a Customer success or Account management role, including customer mediation and service management
- Able to navigate, absorb and articulate deeply technical challenges
- You are comfortable with change, moving and iterating fast
- Strong problem resolution skills, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level
- You are proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective internal and external relationships
- Experience navigating large Enterprises, with the ability to interact directly from project lead to CxO levels
- Identity and Access Management experience preferred - architecture, operational, or hands-on.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using a Customer Success platform preferred
- Occasional travel may be necessary
- Occasional weekend cover duty may be required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.