In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Are you an experienced and highly collaborative senior level technical program leader, with a balance of program management, building teams, product operations, security and compliance depth along with strong communication skills? Are you excited about an opportunity to build and lead a Product Operations Program, working closely with teams within the Product Organization and across the business to help mature our Product Organization? Are you passionate about Customer Experience and building a team in order to support an organization that builds products which delight our customers? If this is you, then we want to speak with you!
- Establish a world class Product & Program Operations team which will provide levage across the Product organization in building programs, process and procedures to help scale with the organization that will be cross functional across the Product organization but also across the company
- Partner with leaders, technical teams, and cross functional areas of the business to establish process, track key metrics, and help in driving maturity across the product and engineering organization with the ultimate goal of delivering amazing products to our customers on a continuous basis.
- Establish a program management and product portfolio management function that encompasses technical program management along with product operations which is able to identify and articulate trade offs, build tracking to ensure these items are resolved, and investments in product development are identified and tracked.
- Evaluate and Establish programs such as Product the PDLC (Product Development Life Cycle) to ensure that we have an unified process for releasing code into production and develop the metrics and reporting for tracking process for all aspects of the Product and Engineering organization
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become blockers by overseeing gaps between teams, processes, and systems.
- You will be a key individual for helping drive the overall Product and Engineering maturity by helping partner with the leaders, help identify gaps with existing process, and help establish new, cross functional process and programs
- Focus on repeatability and automation in order to be able to scale this organization along with the business, while focusing on building standardized processes.
- You will be building a team in order to help support your responsibilities
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert in a program management leadership role
- Expert of software or service technology program management
- Expert leading teams that have been delivering production solutions
- Passionate about delighting customers
- Data-driven decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Understanding of the value of culture in teams and how to build it
- Consistently demonstrate leadership across the board
- Ability to defuse conflict and resolve the root issue(s)
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.