In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a German Speaking Sales Development Representative to initiate the sales cycle by hunting for prospects and qualify leads to increase the pipeline and ultimately revenue in the DACH territory. Their main goal is to continually produce beginning stage, qualified leads to Major Account Executives. Sales Development Representatives work in conjunction with both Sales & Marketing teams and are responsible for engaging prospects and appointment setting activities. Although there is a team environment, each Sales Development Representative works independently and is measured by individual contribution.
- Engage and build relationships with prospects and Target Accounts
- Produce qualified leads for Sales
- Alignment with Sales teams to meet regional objectives
- Hit key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide Marketing with specific campaign feedback
- Responsible for data integrity of the CRM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain knowledge of and discuss ForgeRock products and company overview
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and German language
- Multiple languages a plus
- Confident in engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone and managing objections
- Well-developed interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Must be self-driven and aggressive
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Applications, etc.
- CRM and Marketing Automation experienced required
- Previous business experience a plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.