In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect that will work closely with the customer, as well as internal Sales Engineering and Implementation Teams to ensure value is obtained from ForgeRock products and services as quickly as possible, ultimately adding another happy customer to our ever growing portfolio.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring technical, business, as well as commercial acumen. You will not only need to focus on how best ForgeRock technologies can be successfully implemented into the customers own ecosystem, but also look beyond early life, helping the customer achieve their longer term business goals and outcomes, enabled by the capabilities of ForgeRock.
You will be seen as a trusted advisor to the customer, helping them understand the best, the quickest and most efficient approaches to implementing ForgeRock and achieving speedy, tangible value.
This role is key and crucial to the success of ForgeRock and our Identity Cloud vision.
- Represent ForgeRock in customer dialogue, as a knowledgeable expert in the implementation of Cloud based solutions / technologies within an enterprise environment. Engaging in discussions during late stage sales, technical onboarding, as well as early life stages.
- Facilitate and contribute to customer delivery / implementation orientated workshops, intended to understand customer capabilities, existing project progress and create a detailed shared plan of action related to implementing the ForgeRock Identity Cloud service.
- Utilise consultative approaches to capture and validate implementation / delivery needs, constraints and dependencies.
- Capture, refine and formally communicate intended implementation, transformation approaches, as well as activity plans to the customer and also relevant delivery teams.
- Act as a lead and focal point in ensuring proposed architectural / solution designs are both viable and deliverable in the context of the customers technical and business environment. Constructively challenge where these are found not to be the case.
- Help to educate upstream and downstream teams in best practice implementation approaches, as well as identify where improvements can and should be made.
- Help protect ForgeRock commercially, ensuring customer expectations are correct, limiting delivery assumptions and removing risk from the implementation / transformation process.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (customers and partners) to align appropriate resource and project / activity plans.
- Standardise approaches whenever and wherever possible to enable efficiency, support scale and deliver a repeatable, predictable customer experience.
- Be seen as a valued, trusted advisor to the customer by designing elegant, harmonious and inclusive implementation approaches. Help to deliver value quickly against the customers intended business outcomes, while at the same time identifying and limiting transformational risk.
- Travel to be up to 50% once travel is allowed again.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Enterprise scale client-facing and comfortable working with customers in a SaaS environment
- Can quickly assimilate complex solution designs, customer business and technical needs into logical and efficient delivery plans.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate highly technical subjects and approaches to non-technical persons
- Background in consulting within the Cloud Computing, SaaS and/or PaaS space, ideally including B2B SaaS
- Previous demonstrable experience of workshop facilitation, as well as efficiently eliciting requirements, dependencies and constraints from customer resources.
- Design and implementation experience of cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid architectures with knowledge of the wider ecosystem of applications and services that enterprise customers deploy.
- Seasoned experience in developing architectures and plans for Identity and Access Management solutions
- Comfortable with subjects such as Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OIDC, ADFS, Data Stores
- Project management skills; alignment of Statements of Work against work packages and with the customer’s and/or Partner’s ability to resource/support the work
- Skilled in technical risk mitigation and business impact limitation techniques. Identifies and describes most relevant viable options before settling on and suggesting a particular recommendation.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef
- Familiarity with testing and monitoring tools
- Experience with ForgeRock products
- Self organised, naturally and instinctively considers the informational needs of others to make processes efficient and great customer experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Able to create ad hoc supporting documentation to aid with shared understanding, as well as to set clear and correct expectations.
- Logical thinker and problem solver
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.