In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Customer Success Account Managers are part of our Global Customer Success and Renewals organisation. The role includes proactively managing the customer, from onboarding through renewal, ensuring they unlock maximum value, and in-turn renew and expand their subscription.
Outcomes and Advocacy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ‘what success looks like’ to your customers
- Advocate for the customer, acting a bridge to internal specialists and resources to resolve challenges and drive innovation, flagging and managing any risks to customer outcomes
- Capture and share ‘Voice of Customer’ insights from your interactions, to inform constant iteration and improvement
Relationship and Account Management
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Own and deliver proactive value-add touch points with your customers throughout their customers journey, centered around customer outcomes
- Collaborate with Major Account Executives to develop and navigate broader, deeper customer engagements
Renewal and Revenue
- Manage the full renewal cycle of customer agreements
- Collaborate with Major Account Executives to identify and deliver on revenue expansion opportunities (including full close ownership for some straightforward upsell opportunities)
Platforms and Process
- Manage Salesforce.com records and forecasting to your manager
- Use, and feedback on, a Customer Success Platform
- Work collaboratively across functions, with Sales, Legal, Support, Services and Product
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- You truly understand what it means to be ‘customer-first’, and are unafraid to challenge any decision that is not in line with this way of thinking
- A 5+ year proven record in Customer Success/Account management in the technology/SaaS space
- Experience managing major accounts, with an ability to interact up to CxO levels.
- Revenue experience, including forecasting and navigating renewal contracts
- Resourceful problem solver, able to deal with ambiguity, and think at a strategic level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
- Identity and Access Management preferred
- Experience using a Customer Success Platform preferred
- Occasional travel may be necessary
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.