In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Senior Manager, Web Technology is a key member of ForgeRock’s Marketing team.
As the Senior Manager, Web Technology, you will work collaboratively with ForgeRock’s business in a dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is strategic, detailed oriented, can lead a team and act as a day-to-day contributor as well.
You will serve as the technical driver of the website, focused on ensuring our content is current and up-to-date in terms of both aesthetics and editorial standards. Key responsibilities include sprint planning and execution for both technical projects and content production, plus ensuring that new content is being tracked by Google Analytics, and driving decisions on website enhancements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing production and maintenance support as needed, including but not limited to: building and maintaining the website using our content management system, developing and optimizing creative assets to add interactivity and functionality, performing site maintenance, applying quality assurance guidelines on assigned projects, and maintaining asset organization.
- Serve as a Product Owner for the Content team to manage the day to day workflow of content production and prioritization
- Create a technical roadmap for the website
- Own the vendor relationships with technologies that make up the web stack and services that support them; drive new features and input to their roadmaps
- Oversee the web production team, including hiring and training new web producers and contractors.
- Sprint planning and prioritization for both web development and web content production ● Maintain a quality control process for visual designs, assets and copy
- Audit the current instance of the CMS and provide recommendations for optimizing use of the platform and identify opportunities to deliver new components
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to stakeholders any impacts to the project and the overall website.
- Pro-actively monitor the website to track bugs/issues and find opportunities for optimization. ● Ensure Q/A process is adhered to for all assigned projects
- Ensure SEO best practice standards for content, images, and all other digital assets for existing and new pages based on SEO guidelines
- Collaborate with the creative team for layout and wire framing of new pages (as needed) and deliver enhanced, optimized templates
- Initiate A/B testing and multivariate testing and reports on results to the stakeholders ● Oversee the content dashboard, prioritize, assigned, and communicate status to the stakeholders
- Ensure that the content is structured to capture goals for Google Analytics; report on web metrics to the team
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management, Web production and/or marketing operations ● High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational/project management skills ● Proven experience with a global website
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience ● Experience using Enterprise CMS and building editing workflows, knowledge of Drupal content management system and Marketo
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner for software development
- Understanding of user experience best practices, navigational structures, site architecture etc. A strong understanding of designing for site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for web technology and driving best in class user experience: strong understanding of capabilities of Web platforms, marketing automation, social media tools and systems integration (or API’s) and tagging
- Solid understanding of on-page SEO best practices
- Able to receive and follow through on creative input and direction from creative team, and ability to exercise good creative judgment as it pertains to arranging content on web pages in a manner consistent with layout and direction provided
- Have confidence and maturity when presenting concepts to a group; must be comfortable interacting with upper management
- Proactive, adaptable, able to perform well under pressure, and good at problem-solving. Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and adhere to deadlines
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.