In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Working as part of the global management team, you'll have responsibility over the day-to-day operations of EMEA Support & Sustaining for ForgeRock across all products. You will build, mentor and manage the EMEA Support & Sustaining team to deliver a high-quality service to ForgeRock's customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing team members - helping Support & Sustaining engineers achieve their best; developing their technical and soft skills; hiring to plan.
- Ensuring the quality and continuity of services delivered to ForgeRock customers, meeting SLAs and customer satisfaction targets.
- Actively participating in escalation management, briefing customers and Support & Sustaining in the creation of action plans aiming to solve customer issues.
- Fostering an efficient and collaborative environment across the team and with other parts of the business; communicating well with Engineering, Product Management, Enterprise Security and Sales.
- Organising shift rotations and absences, ensuring continual availability of a technically capable Support & Sustaining team.
- Reporting on quality, workload, and performance.
- Reviewing processes and working practices, providing feedback on their effectiveness and improving them where appropriate.
- Representing Support & Sustaining in on-boarding calls for customers in EMEA.
- Participating in the weekday, weekend and holiday on-call Duty Manager rotation as and when required.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Experience in team leadership, supporting and motivating colleagues with their work.
- Background in project management, service delivery, or similar relevant areas.
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written - support is conducted via email, phone, and video; instant messaging is also regularly used internally.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to calmly manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage a high-performing team in a high-pressure environment.
- Motivated, with a passion for the success of their work and colleagues.
- Works well in a team, collaborating and innovating to achieve business goals.
- Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organisation – ability to connect process flows, looking for gaps and opportunities.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.