In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
What is Autonomous Identity at ForgeRock
ForgeRock’s Autonomous Identity is an AI-driven identity analytics solution that allows organizations to accelerate secure access, achieve regulatory compliance and mitigate risks and reduce costs. By leveraging machine learning techniques, Autonomous Identity collects and analyzes identity data such as accounts, roles, and entitlements to identify security access and risk blind spots. The solution provides organizations with wider and deeper insight into the risks associated with user access by providing enterprise-wide contextual insights, high-risk user access awareness, and remediation recommendations. ForgeRock Autonomous Identity allows organizations to address increasing regulatory compliance pressures, remote workforce security issues and growing operational inefficiencies by increasing the business value of existing identity governance solution investments by layering on top of and integrating with them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct interaction with ForgeRock customers helping them identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock AutoID product.
- Internal reproduction of the customer problem to enable the development and testing of a resolution.
- Developing resolutions to customers problems, working with engineering to ensure they are integrated into the ForgeRock AutoID product.
- Participation in escalations calls to brief customer management on support cases and assist in the creation of action plans aiming to solve a customer issue.
- Assisting customers in the design, implementation, and administration of ForgeRock products.
- Developing customer facing support documentation, when appropriate to summarize common support issues.
- Communicating with the sustaining and engineering teams (when required) to facilitate resolutions for customer issues.
- Joining customer troubleshooting calls as required to progress or accelerate resolution times
- Weekend and Holiday participation in an on-call rotation
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- We’re looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, creative and resourceful.
- Requires a high level of confidence and experience in a technical support role and driving fast time to initial remedy of an issue and a positive customer experience
- Able to maintain, manage multiple tickets and apply proper ticket hygiene and communication with a methodical approach
- Excellent Communication - both verbal and written, support is conducted via crm tool, email and phone
- Excellent and proven experience with Cassandra, Spark, Mongo, Docker Swarm and Docker Kube, and supporting protocols and associated standards
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- The ability to be a good listener and to be able to identify the key customer information to identify the customer's problem
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, specifically a solid knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, IPv4, XML, and ideally also SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of AI, ML, Access Analytics, Identity Governance
- Ability to set up respective lab environments for troubleshooting, reproduction and testing of complex issues
- Strong experience working on Windows, Mac & Linux with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.