In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the VP of Global Customer Success and Renewals, as part of the Global Customer Success Team, this player coach role will lead a small team of Customer Success Outcome managers and CS Account/Renewals managers, in turn responsible for driving successful customer outcomes for some of ForgeRock’s largest customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading a small team of high-performing Customer Success Outcome Managers (CSOMs), and Account/Renewals managers managing our ANZ and ASEAN region customers
- Partnering with the VP of Global Customer Success & Renewals to design and execute initiatives which advance the organizational maturity of Customer Success across the company
- Managing the team through change, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Hiring and developing team members who can confidently and competently support Customers and Partners, from project teams to the C-suite, in getting to value
- Coaching CSOMs to deeply understand customers’ objectives and become trusted advisors
- Embracing and evangelizing platforms, process and data to help team members continually work smarter, and in ways that are scalable and repeatable
- Building strong relationships, internally and with Clients and Partners
- Acting as a point of escalation to mitigate risk and overcome challenges
- Advocating for customers, and collaborating across functions, including support, services and sales and product to find solutions to customer challenges, leveraging Support tickets and management processes
- Aligning COMs, and CS Account Managers/Renewals managers with Sales team members on proactive retention and expansion activity
- Partnering with ASEAN and ANZ regional leaders to ensure alignment around both company and regional strategies
- Forecasting renewal revenues, using Salesforce.com
- Working collaboratively across functions, with Sales, Legal, Support, Services and Product
- Maintaining a culture of comradery and fun, alongside customer obsession
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- You truly understand what it means to be ‘customer-first’, and are unafraid to challenge any decision that is not in line with this way of thinking
- 8+ years experience in SaaS or Software Customer success or Account management
- 3+ years experience at manager level or above
- Experience managing renewal revenues
- Identity and Access Management experience preferred
- Able to navigate, absorb and articulate deeply technical challenges
- You are comfortable with change, moving and iterating fast
- Strong problem resolution skills, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level
- You are proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective internal and external relationships
- Business acumen – able to help CSOMs identify areas of risk and growth within their accounts, and to effectively coach on approaches
- Experience with a Customer Success platform preferred
- Experience navigating large Enterprises, with the ability to interact directly at CxO levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel may be necessary
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.