In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Responsibility over the day to day running of the Americas Support and Sustaining operations for ForgeRock across all products. The Senior Manager will also build, mentor, and manage the Support and Sustaining team in the Americas.
What you'll be doing:
● Ensuring the quality of services being delivered to customers meets our targets; this will involve reviewing support queues, customer escalations, and customer satisfaction surveys.
● Mentoring and managing the Americas Support and Sustaining team members, with a focus on soft skills.
● Participation in escalations calls to brief customer management on support or sustaining cases and assist in the creation of action plans aiming to solve customer issues.
● Leadership and proactive engagement with the key Americas customers both in person and remotely.
● Communicating with the On-Prem and Cloud Engineering teams, Product Management, IT, and Sales to facilitate resolutions for customer issues as well as day to day collaboration and planning.
● To engage with customers in the Americas region to ensure their service level is as expected and desired.
● Responsibility for non-CSM on-boarding calls for customers based in the Americas.
● People Management.
● Participation in the weekend and holiday on-call support rotation as and when required.
● Drive the recruitment of Support and Sustaining staff in the Americas with the responsibility for their management and career development.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
● Background in project management, service delivery, or similar relevant areas
● Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organization – ability to connect process flows looking for gaps and opportunities
● Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
● Practical knowledge of project management tools and techniques
● Resource allocation optimization assessment
● Build a team of domain experts whom customers consider to be trusted advisors
● Ensure great communication with the Support and Sustaining, and the Customer Success team to provide a cohesive ForgeRock customer experience
● Experience working within the ForgeRock ecosystem or other similar IAM platforms
● Demonstrated strong collaboration and teamwork skills
● Excellent proven experience in team leadership and supporting colleagues with their work
● Excellent communication - both verbal and written, support is conducted via email, phone, and video
● Motivated individuals that have a passion for their work
● Proven ability to manage a strong team in a high-pressure environment
● The ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks to ensure the level of service to the customer is maintained
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.