In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to design and execute digital demand to drive the engagement of broad-based and critical named accounts and drive new pipeline in enterprise size organizations in the Americas region. This role also thinks globally, ensuring international teams can successfully leverage and customize programs developed in North America.
This role is part of the ForgeRock Digital Demand Generation team, who is passionate about metrics, the contribution to pipeline and the engagement of a critical named account list and building the database. The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for executing campaigns through various online channels including paid search, paid social, display advertising, retargeting, content syndication and other online advertising.
- Partner with the Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales Teams teams to identify key topics that align to critical personas defined by Product Marketing.
- Manage and mentor a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the successful execution of digital campaigns in the Americas
- Leverage differentiated messaging from Product Marketing to map existing / new content to the targeted persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets, and messages that align to the buying stages - awareness, consideration, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with product and solution marketing team to take core campaigns plays developed by them and adapt them to various digital channels
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey for key personas/use cases through digital (web, media, social, email, nurture, display, search etc.) and collaborate with Field Marketing / Corporate events for in-person (live event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Work with the Vice President of Americas Marketing on business and operational success metrics and criteria. Use analytical insights to make optimizations in content and mix of digital channels to test and leverage for optimized top and middle of the funnel lead conversion.
- Collaborate with the inbound sales team on effective follow up of targeted campaigns; support outbound sales teams with email reviews and drift sequences.
- Lead from the front with a hands-on approach to write emails, review ad copy, write/edit abstracts, write/edit landing page copy, host webinars and not afraid of continuously testing subject lines and calls to action.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaigns and their impact on the business.
- Campaign and program project management, ensuring that internal and external stakeholder and contributors meet deadlines as determined by campaign plans to meet launch deadlines.
- Campaign Committee Member - Create campaign briefs for internal agreement and agency use.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of marketing automation platforms like Marketo to deploy drip and multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience deploying email marketing and online ad campaigns
- Other critical tools: SFDC, Demandbase, Bombora ( other Intent based based technologies), WordPress, Drupal, Acquia Workstream, Google Analytics, Google Console
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing including: SEO/SEM and paid social for planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of programs and campaigns.
- Strong background in writing and editing of technology related content
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- Publish, promote, maintain and track the performance of content across digital channels.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.