In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Solution Architects at ForgeRock bring together a passion for Identity and delivering customer success. They work side-by-side with a highly effective sales team on engaging and interactive customer focused meetings, demonstrations, and proof of concepts that articulate the business and technical value a customer will receive from a ForgeRock solution. They are an active member of a team that empowers personal, team, and customer success.
As a ForgeRock Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to exercise deep technical and consultative skills while leveraging your soft skills to engage with customers throughout all pre-sales phases of customer engagement. You will work with customer teams, from C-level executives to developers, where you will hone your ability to rapidly understand a customer’s technical needs, how it enables their business initiatives, and deliver back an insightful and innovative solution that targets those needs.
Your expertise with Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies coupled with your insight into Public Sector’s unique needs, all matched with ForgeRock’s visionary capabilities, will enable you present uniquely innovative and effective solutions that will enhance both the customer’s and your career.If identity and access management, pre-sales, and the space of Public Sector are your passion, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Business and technology delivery of various pre-sales activities including; planning/developing/delivering conceptual solution demonstrations and presentations, providing technical/product guidance to customers/partners/team, hands on delivery of proof of concepts, and responding to RfXs.
- Provide pre-sales technical guidance to customers and partners, i.e. product demonstrations, proof of concept for proposed solutions, and/or technical workshops
- Work with sales team to deliver revenue. Emphasis during key sales cycle phases of: Qualification, Discovery, and Technical Proof Phase
- Coordinate, throughout sales cycle, pre-sales efforts with a post-sales service delivery team
- Videoconferencing to deliver presentation, whiteboarding, and demonstrations
- Able to travel 15% to 40% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years in customer facing professional services or presales positions
- Engaging communication and customer service skills: verbal, written, and listening/understanding
- Ability to relate proposed solution technical capabilities back to customer needs in a narrative style
- Developing and delivering technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proof of concepts
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and/or collaboratively with team and customers
- Strong base of Public Sector industry knowledge.
- Experience working with IAM solutions in or with Public Sector payer, provider or life sciences organizations
- Ideal experience includes:
- Any Public Sector vertical, with preference in State, Local, or Higher Education
- Understanding of relevant standards such as NIST 800-53/63 and their implications to an Identity and Access Management environment
- Experience with installation and configuration of one or more IAM technologies from: ForgeRock, Ping, CA, Oracle, IBM, Novell/NetIQ/Microfocus, or similar.
- Access Management: Authentication/Authorization, MFA, Federation, UMA
- Identity Management: Provisioning, Workflow, Governance
- Directory Services: Replication design,
- Integration of IAM technologies into COTS and custom applications
- Working knowledge of IAM related protocols and formats such as: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, LDAP, JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
- General networking concepts and technologies such as: TCP/IP, HTTP/S, routing, load balancers, proxies, etc.
- Cloud Platforms - AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills across Linux, Mac, Windows, and networking
Ideal Candidate Skills (one or more):
- SaaS delivered IAM solution(s)
- Mobile (iOS / Android) and/or web application user interface development
- DevOps technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, or Ansible
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.