In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager EMEA to partner with the VP of Global Programs and Sales Enablement, Sr. and Sales leadership to develop and deliver ongoing communications, manage projects and events for Sales at ForgeRock. The Sales Enablement Manager is crucial to our team as ForgeRock accelerates the growth of its Sales team globally. The ideal candidate has a passion for detailed project management and showcasing data in order to highlight and move forward Sales effectiveness and overall Sales Enablement engagement. The Sales Enablement Manager will be the point person for the ongoing management of Sales enablement online learning and content management-focused tools.
- Manage development and delivery of ongoing Sales communications, training, and events
- Develop, maintain, and update information in Sales Enablement tracking reports to showcase Sales effectiveness with Executive management.
- Develop reports and monitor ongoing Sales team knowledge checks, training attendance, and call participation for ongoing communications with Sales management.
- As the primary point person for Sales Enablement tools, develop and pull reports, set and drive forward content structure/layout, and make sure content and user lists are kept up-to-date
- Aid in creating and streamlining processes and reporting specific data against key Sales Enablement initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure projects stay on time and events run smoothly
- Ability to work with Executive management in coordinating schedules and content developed for delivery
- Assist in meeting/training planning by establishing appropriate days/times based on differing schedules in three global regions
- Provide support to Global Director and Sr Manager of Sales Enablement as needed
- Ad-hoc project work
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 - 5 years experience with a BA/BS degree
- Proficient using IT and software packages
- Google Drive
- Email and other IT Tools
- Sales Enablement Tools experience preferred (Sales learning and content management platforms)
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on incomplete information
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through with core duties
- A team player that can be successful in a fast-paced environment. Quick thinker and implementer with a high sense of urgency
- Superb customer focus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, projects and events to on-time delivery; also to manage and coordinate inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to have a flexible schedule when needed for events and global engagements
- Reliable, organized, and detail focused
- Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
- Adept at organization and time management
- Ability to assume responsibility; function effectively with others on the team or freely with minimal supervision
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.