In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Create an impact in line with our Strategy, Mission and Values for the company by driving the Compensation strategy for the company. This includes the management, administration, creation and development of all compensation programs for the global organization. Reporting into the Chief People Officer, you will be a subject matter expert who will develop a global philosophy, deliver strong recommendations, and work with a cross-functional HR, Finance and Legal team on implementation. You will be strategic, but also hands-on, and will have a mix of large company experience coupled with an entrepreneurial, high-growth company experience. Global expertise and interaction are also primary to the success of this role.
- Conduct comprehensive benchmarking and survey analysis to ensure the competitiveness of pay and programs to align with the company’s business objectives
- Collaborate with the Benefits Director to ensure alignment of compensation and benefits to overall Total Rewards strategy
- Responsible for recommending the compensation philosophy and driving the execution as it relates to structure, equity compensation, merit budgeting and process and bonus program.
- Design and implement different structures in the organization including grading system, job evaluation system, job descriptions, career ladders, promotion process, etc. aligned with the corporate culture, values and performance philosophy
- Develop and distribute effective communication materials that enhance the understanding and value of the compensation programs
- Provide proactive counsel and serve as a resource to management and the people team on programs, policies, and practices. This includes working closely with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to provide information and support the needs of their client organizations.
- Support the CPO in the preparation of employee agreement material for senior executive and the Board’s Compensation Committee review
- Stay current on and share with the CPO and People team trends and important legislative changes related to the Company’s compensation programs and policies
- Directly manage a team of compensation managers
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10-year prior background in a similar role focused on all aspects of cash compensation, short-term and long-term incentive programs
- Analytical, but also creative, possess strong business acumen and understand how to attract and retain talent in a competitive landscape.
- Strong communicator and comfortable delivering a message both in written information and presentations to Board Compensation Committee, C-level executives and employee population.
- Ability to deliver total programs that uphold the philosophy of the company as a whole, but also know when to be flexible to address local market trends and needs
- Well versed on the various regulations surrounding compensation and stock administration
- Track record of driving programs to a conclusion on time and in the budget through delegation and partnering with appropriate team members and outside vendors
- Comfortable in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you must be able to design as well as implement
- Seasoned people manager who is able to manage and develop top talent
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related fields and CCP designation is strongly preferred
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.