In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
To provide technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to our customers and partners on the best practices for deploying the ForgeRock Identity Platform.
The ideal candidate will be able to operate at architecture level, as well as having deep technical knowledge gained from enterprise IAM software deployments.
- The delivery of Professional Services (PS) packages to ForgeRock customers - advisory workshops of 3-5 days, including customer visits, analysis and report writing.
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of external PS delivery resource.
- Provide assistance to the support team when issues require deployment assistance
- Provide assistance to the Sales and Pre-Sales teams around PS areas such as PS packages and delivery/implementation questions.
- Developing resources for the delivery of PS packages (e.g., report templates, delivery guides)
- Become an active member of the ForgeRock community: writing blog posts, wiki articles and generally evangelizing ForgeRock software and technology
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working with enterprise software in a consulting capacity.
- Proven system integration and implementation experience in the Identity and Access Management space (for example ForgeRock, Sun, Oracle, Ping, Sailpoint, CA).
- Previous experience of ForgeRock Identity Platform software (or ancestors thereof) highly desirable.
- Proven experience of TCP/IP networking, Virtual/Cloud Machines, and deployment automation tools highly desirable.
- Hands-on Java platform experience (some development experience preferred).
- Previous experience of leading technical implementation teams an advantage.
- Experience of working within a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or science discipline (masters preferred, Computer Science advantageous).
- Proven excellent communication - both verbal and written: your content will help support our worldwide customer base and partner network.
- Availability to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Skills with DevOps best practices including CI/CD and practical hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes highly desirable
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.