In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Deployment Support Services (DSS) is the technical consultancy team at ForgeRock. The DSS team delivers remote and on site consultancy services globally to customers and partners. The ForgeRock Engagement Manager is responsible for managing all the DSS services in the assigned region. They manage resource assignments, consultant time tracking, financial reporting and work with the Sales team on pre-sales resource scheduling.
What you’ll be doing:
DSS, Services Delivery
- Involvement with the Global sales pods to identify the correct level of Deployment Support Services (DSS) to include as part of the sales opportunity.
- Involvement with the global support team to identify active customers where a DSS service will reduce ticket load and improve the customer experience.
- Regular collaboration with the DSS teams in other regions to ensure ForgeRock customer experience of DSS service delivery is consistent across the regions whilst retaining margins and quality.
ForgeRock Identity Cloud Services
- Assist in determining the right number of services required for ForgeRock Identity Cloud onboardings.
- Assist in the resourcing of ForgeRock Technical Consultant for the ForgeRock Identity Cloud projects.
Deployment Support Services Development
- Responsibility for contents and deliverables of the available DSS services.
- Responsibility for the continuous evaluation of the DSS delivery process.
- Responsibility for the overall implementation of DSS delivery.
Delivery Partner Enablement
- Working with the Business Development team on the enablement of existing and new partners.
- Working with ForgeRock University on course availability for partners.
- Working with the Customer Success Services team on the development of the.
- Accreditation Program for partners.
- Develop and maintain a virtual bench of resources (Accredited Delivery Partners) for customer projects where hands on services are required.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Background in Engagement/Resource/Project Management
- Ability to work with ForgeRock Sales, Technical Consultants, Partners and Customers to establish complexity and scope of projects and write Statements of Work
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management domain to assess customer requirements and areas for support
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expertise in assessing project resource needs, then find and resource appropriately
- Experience managing remote resources
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written; your content will contribute to the success of our worldwide customer base and partner network
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, organized, able to work unaccompanied and manage communications appropriately
- Relationship management: creating and fostering relationships with partners and customers as well as internal team partnerships
- Travel up to 25% of the time
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.