In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is a global business with a worldwide network of offices and employees. This role requires a dedicated and self-driven individual to join the internal IT team and assist in building out the next generation of internal ForgeRock infrastructure required to support our rapidly growing business.
This individual will be responsible for supporting and enhancing ForgeRock’s internal IT architecture, both on-premise within our global network of offices and in the cloud, as well as supporting and working with our global business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and maintaining a variety of Linux systems
- Building resilient and scalable systems in the public cloud
- Working with the latest DevOps and infrastructure-as-code automation technologies
- Proactively modernising and enhancing systems, practices and tools to ensure the infrastructure keeps pace with business growth
- Contributing autonomously whilst driving success within the Systems Engineering team
- Working closely with the entire IT team to improve service delivery and support
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Use of scripting languages, such as Bash, Python or Ruby
- Understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Deployment and administration of Linux servers (CentOS)
- Experience with middleware infrastructure (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, MySQL)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for learning new tools and techniques
- Cloud computing platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Infrastructure as code automation (Terraform, Packer, Vagrant)
- Configuration management automation (Puppet, Ansible)
- Continuous integration and deployment systems (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Exposure to Agile ways of working
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.