In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Head of Marketing Business Operations is a key member of the marketing leadership team at ForgeRock and reports directly to the CMO. The Head of Marketing Business Ops is responsible for providing the CMO and the senior marketing management team with key operational assistance to ensure the continuous improvement of our marketing and business performance. This position will focus on establishing and executing key operational processes such as annual and quarterly planning, budget forecast and tracking and improving marketing ROI necessary to prepare ForgeRock for its next chapter of growth.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in marketing and business operations at a fast growing B2B software company as well as operational experience in a public company. They should have the ability to roll up their sleeves and do the work, manage a highly leveraged team, and effectively work in a cross functional team environment.
- Collaborate with CMO and other marketing leaders to develop marketing strategy and objectives, and measure progress towards those objectives.
- Improve the marketing organization’s coordination and effectiveness internally and cross functionally
- Lead the annual budget planning process and its quarterly calibration in close alignment with marketing budget owners and finance business partners
- Develop, manage and execute processes that ensure Marketing is compliant with data privacy laws worldwide
- Develop and execute a continuous improvement process driven by measuring the key marketing metrics for success and their impact on the overall ForgeRock business
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Operations, Legal and other functional areas to ensure marketing is represented and aligned with other areas of the company on all operational processes
- Work closely with the CMO and other marketing leaders to develop marketing best practices that make ForgeRock a best-in-class marketer
- Manage a team of marketing operations and analytics professionals
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in a business operation role with a focus on go-to-market activities
- Experience with line of business financial forecasting & budgeting in a $250M+ public company
- Ability to translate business objectives into operational plans and to execute those plans successfully
- Experience with the implementation of business processes to comply with data privacy laws world wide
- Strong project management skills with a collaborative cross-functional style that has achieved success
- Familiarity and experience with modern marketing tools such as SFDC and Marketo
- Seasoned people manager who is able hire, manage and develop high quality talent
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexibility
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.