In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Sr. Director, FP&A will report to the VP Finance at ForgeRock. The Sr. Director, FP&A is responsible for planning, forecasting, financial reporting, budget reporting, financial modeling, providing Wall Street guidance, and strategic decision support.
- Manage the company’s global corporate operating model, including budgeting, tracking performance to plan and P&L / cash forecasting
- Drive the annual planning process, which results in the creation of the annual financial plan and rolling three-year strategic plan
- Act as a Business Partner and Trusted Advisor to the VP Finance, CEO, CFO and other executive and business unit leaders
- Develop a comprehensive internal reporting package that includes key financial metrics, and multi-dimensional analysis across geographies, business units and product lines
- Provide ad hoc business and financial reporting and analysis as needed for strategic decision support
- Oversee preparation of finance updates for Board and internal executive staff meetings
- Support preparation of the consolidated monthly board package
- Incorporate best practices in a continuous improvement mindset across all owned business/reporting processes and ensure systemic tools are being fully leveraged in order to increase efficiencies and reliance on system (versus manual) controls.
- Manage internal operating plan, stretch plan and Wall Street plan.
- Manage, mentor and coach a small team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of related FP&A experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and seniority
- At least 5 years of experience at a global, multi-national, publicly-traded SaaS or subscription software company with annual revenues > $1B and market cap > $5B
- Expertise with building a world-class FP&A function
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or accounting
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent financial modelling skills with Excel
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Prior experience with CRM (ex: Salesforce), ERP (ex: Intacct or NetSuite), and planning tools (ex: Anaplan or Adaptive)
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a strong work ethic and attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work in a dynamic, demanding environment, prioritize workloads and manage to tight deadlines
- High integrity individual who embraces transparency, collaboration and teamwork
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.