In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Manager of the Americas Sales Development (SDR) team will help ForgeRock build, grow and scale the Americas SDR function as well as own the execution and production of the team. You will work cross- functional with Marketing, Sales and your team to continually produce beginning stage, qualified meetings that convert to the sales pipeline and ultimately new revenue. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Global Sales Development.
- Achieve team quota/goals
- Lead and manage day-to-day operations for scheduling quality meetings, tracking their conversion to pipeline and overall success metrics for hand-off from SDRs to Major Account Executives.
- Recruit and hire stellar talent that adds to a competitive, collaborative, and accountable SDR team
- Onboard and train new team members and continuously look for ways to compress ramp time
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the tech stack
- Develop a formal coaching and feedback cadence and seek opportunities for the team’s continuous learning and career development
- Create and maintain a motivating environment
- Assess activities, KPIs, and quota production of the SDRs
- Provide accurate and on-time reporting
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years SDR experience (at least one year in outbound) and a minimum of 2 years of managing/leading a successful outbound team for a B2B SaaS technology company calling on large enterprise accounts
- Practice in hiring and developing SDRs
- Experience collaborating with various departments to ensure successful outcomes
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Utilization of Sales Intelligence and Engagement platforms
- An understanding of technology and its application to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrated ability to implement sales methodologies, programs, processes, and procedures
- Experience with Digital Identity and/or Security is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.