In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
As ForgeRock continues its growth, we are looking for someone to join our Bristol Finance team to help build the Company’s Treasury function. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the daily treasury operations including cash concentration, wires, daily cash reporting and forecasting and ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs. In addition, the Treasury Manager will manage all other Treasury activities including investment management, worldwide banking operations and foreign exchange risk management. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for building and defining a Treasury function that is scalable and meets the needs of a fast-paced, global growth company, while partnering with key stakeholders across Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Legal and Corporate Finance. The Treasury Manager will play an important role in improving and maintaining the financial health and success of the business. This individual contributor role reports to the International Controller.
- Management of all aspects of Treasury including banking relationships, cash management operations and develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs
- Recommend financial strategy and investment policy
- Assess the need for and implement a treasury management system including a real-time dashboard
- Produce cash flow reporting and Budget vs Actual results
- Partner with FP&A on cash forecasting and define Treasury KPIs
- Arrange appropriate intercompany funding and settlement
- Mitigate against financial risk, including proactively advising on macroeconomic events
- Design and implement a foreign currency hedging policy
- Develop and document Treasury processes and procedures
- Define and implement effective internal controls for all Treasury functions and processes, including strong fraud prevention measures and controls
- Assess needs for a global credit card program
- Manage corporate insurance policies
- Monitor debt compliance as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in a multinational corporate Treasury environment (preferably at a subsidiary of a publicly-traded U.S. parent company)
- CPA or CA qualified
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to implement change
- Foreign currency trading experience (derivative experience a plus)
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP/IFRS accounting related to foreign currency, taxes and investments
- Strong system and Excel skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload with tight deadlines
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.