Senior Solution Architect
Sales | Belgium - Benelux region – Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to services, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Solution Architects at ForgeRock bring together a passion for Identity and delivering customer success. They work side-by-side with a highly effective sales team on engaging and interactive customer focused meetings, demonstrations, and proof of concepts that articulate the business and technical value a customer will receive from a ForgeRock solution. They are an energetic member of a team that empowers personal, team, and customer success.
As a ForgeRock Senior Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to exercise deep technical and consultative skills while leveraging your soft skills to engage with customers throughout all pre-sales phases of customer engagement. You will work with customer teams, from C-level executives to developers, where you will hone your ability to rapidly understand a customer’s technical needs, how it enables their business initiatives, and deliver back an insightful and innovative solution that targets those needs.
Your expertise with Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies coupled with your insight into helping organizations understand how IAM enables their business needs, all matched with ForgeRock’s visionary capabilities will enable you to present uniquely innovative and effective solutions that will enhance both the customer’s and your career.
If Identity and Access management, pre-sales, and customer success are your passion, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Business and technology delivery of various pre-sales activities including; planning/developing/delivering conceptual solution demonstrations and presentations, providing technical/product guidance to customers/partners/team, hands-on delivery of proof of concepts, and responding to RfX’s.
- Build enduring relationships with technical counterparts at our customers and become their trusted advisor
- Work with the sales team to deliver revenue. Emphasis during key sales cycle phases of: Qualification, Discovery, and Technical Proof Phase
- Coordinate, throughout the sales cycle, pre-sales efforts with a post-sales service delivery team
- Videoconferencing to deliver presentations, whiteboarding, and demonstrations
- Able to travel 15% to 40% as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ in enterprise architecture, customer-facing professional services or technical pre-sales positions
- Fluent in writing and speaking Dutch and English. Additional ability in French is a plus.
- Proven expertise in developing and delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proof of concepts
- Engaging communication and customer service skills: verbal, written, and listening/understanding
- Ability to relate proposed solution technical capabilities back to customer needs in a narrative style
- Ability to work with a high level of self-direction and/or collaboratively with team and customers
- Installation and/or configuration of one or more IAM technologies from ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, Auth0, Sailpoint, CA, Oracle or similar
- Knowledge of a subset of the following IAM concepts: Authentication / Authorization / Federation / Single Sign-On / User Lifecycle Management / Provisioning / Governance / Workflow /
- Understanding of one or more standards and protocols relating to IAM: OAuth2, OIDC, UMA, SAML, SCIM, LDAP, JSON
- Interest in a particular business area or industry vertical would be of great value
- General knowledge of infrastructure and networking technologies such as virtual machines, TCP/IP, HTTP/S, load balancers, proxies, etc
- Expertise with one or more typical cloud services providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
Ideal Candidate Skills (one or more):
- Successful delivery of a SaaS-based IAM solution
- Expertise with one or more the following:
- iOS / Android,node.js / Angular / Single Page Applications and/or web application user interface development
- DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Skaffold, Kustomize
- IoT technologies
- API gateways such as Apigee, Kong, Mulesoft
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.