Major Account Executive
Sales | SGP - Singapore Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the local Regional Vice President, this is a strategic sales role as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. You will be tasked with driving sales within your sector, working within a quarterly cycle.
ForgeRock’s growth now requires repeatable success. You will have evidence of solution selling and success in building extraordinary customer relationships and role modelling your behaviours within a team. The ability to leverage the partner community, architect solutions, and reach into a well-established network will position you for future success.
In order to acquire, retain and extend customer relationships, you will be a high performer who uses data, previous experience and current feedback to finesse your approach. Focused on the work needed to be done, and culturally conscious of the way to do the work, you will be constantly aware of the true measurements of success. Your mindset should be passionate, authentic, and hungry, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities and to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Position ForgeRock as the company of choice for Identity & Access Management within the FSI/Banking industry and other key verticals such as Telco, Government, and Media across ASEAN
- Creates, implements, measures, and reviews a plan that drives achievement of performance goals aligned to the Regional sales strategy
- Position and articulate ForgeRock's value proposition to strategic sector customers, with a view to driving business value to these customers and therefore maximising the business opportunity for ForgeRock
- Be "the" visible contact point for the relevant FSI, Telco, Government and Media customers across ASEAN, within ForgeRock
- Ability to work remotely of the main ForgeRock Hubs and to engage the relevant support functions/management for customer interactions
- Negotiate and close Strategic and complex enterprise contracts with the support of global partners
- Develops accounts utilising a value selling approach and account planning
- Reports on sales activity and forecasts to senior management
- Prepares indicative subscription pricing and customer offers, including reviewing broader opportunities such as training and professional services modules, and guides Request for Proposal responses
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to expand business activities within areas of responsibility
- Plans and controls the expense associated with area of responsibility even if not responsible for overall cost center
- Establishes working relationships with external parties which support the achievement of business goals
- Complies with all relevant systems and procedures
- Provides customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management and engineering teams
- Coaches/mentors new team members as requested by the RVP
- Accurately forecasts and achieves sales targets
- Identifies and allocates appropriate resources to opportunities
- Utilizes partner network pro-actively
- Works collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist resources, including Legal, Finance and Marketing
- Has established sector-related C Level contacts in FSI/Banking as a priority, but also across Telco, Government and Media verticals.
- Has a clear understanding of solution selling to FSI, Telco, Government and Media
- Understanding of other Enterprise segments, as the role might cover some private customers across ASEAN.
- Builds relationships with customers (internal or external) as necessary - previous executive engagement and a network is key to the success of this role
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful record in dealing with the strategic buyers in the FSI, Telco, Government and Media verticals in the assigned territory of ASEAN
- Expertise in technology sales, preferably software and management of FSI, Telco, Government and Media customers
- Results oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota within the FSI/Banking market
- Sustainable record of signing strategic and large projects > $1M with a long and complex sales cycles
- Major Account Executive to communicate with prospective customers in the assigned territory; ASEAN
- At least 10 years of experience in solution sales and 6 years of experience in the FSI/Banking industry with access to the relevant C Level contacts
- Deep knowledge of the relevant key drivers of change in the industry
- Knowledge of the security/Identity market a plus
- Partner knowledge: Working with partners/SI’s to sell with/sell through the solution
- Trained in Value Selling and account planning Methodologies.
- A self-starter and entrepreneur, who is able to drive their business without a large back office by utilising the distributed team of ForgeRock
- Hunter mentality
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organisation
- Good communicator and team player
- Bilingual skills advantageous
- Ability to travel
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.