Senior Mobile Engineer
Customer Success | UK - Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Providing high-quality technical consultancy, advice, mentoring and developer support to ForgeRock’s Identity Cloud customers using our mobile SDKs.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop IAM (Identity and Access Management) related mobile applications and tools for iPhone and/or Android devices
- Work alongside our customers and partners, helping them to define the functional specifications for how the ForgeRock mobile SDK will integrate with their applications based on product requirements
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release, helping the customer as they leverage the ForgeRock mobile SDK within their applications
- Provide developer support to our customers and partners as they design, implement and test their applications using the ForgeRock mobile SDK
- Provide on-going support to help the customer adopt the ForgeRock mobile SDK and to assist if the customer experiences issues.
- Assist customer development teams in performing code reviews to ensure best practice and high-quality code
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the ForgeRock Identity Cloud integration with the ForgeRock SDK
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, continuously working to adapt to ever-evolving customer needs
- Pair with other engineers to deliver world-class solutions
- Provide feedback from the field to SDK Engineering to help evolve and develop this component to best meet customer needs
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- iOS Skills: Objective C, Cocoa, Swift
- Android Skills: Java, Kotlin, Android SDK
- XML, XHTML, JSON, REST, UI and UX
- Background working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in pulling data from devices and sending back events
- Strong knowledge in debugging, code analysers/profilers and unit testing tools
- Security experience, including MFA, OAuth, OIDC, TLS
- Integration of 3rd party libraries and APIs
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.