In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
To Provide world class support to ForgeRock customers, help them identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock products. Assist customers in the solution design, implementation and administration of ForgeRock products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct interaction with ForgeRock customers helping them identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock OpenAM product.
- Internal reproduction of the customer problem to enable the development and testing of a resolution.
- Developing resolutions to customers problems, working with engineering to ensure they are integrated into the ForgeRock OpenAM product.
- Participation in escalations calls to brief customer management on support cases and assist in the creation of action plans aiming to solve a customer issue.
- Assisting customers in the design, implementation, and administration of ForgeRock products.
- Developing customer facing support documentation, when appropriate to summarize common support issues.
- Communicating with the engineering teams (when required) to facilitate resolutions for customer issues.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- B.S. degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Experience in a technical support role or sustaining role with experience of customer mediation
- Excellent Communication - both verbal and written, support is conducted via email and phone
- Excellent and proven experience with OpenSSO, Directory Servers; LDAP, supporting protocols and associated standards.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- The ability to be a good listener and to be able to identify the key customer information to identify the customer's problem
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, specifically a solid knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, IPv4, XML, and ideally also SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of policy agents and web policy agents
- Experience working on Windows, Mac & Linux with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.