Senior Product & Solution Marketing Manager
Corporate Marketing | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for a Senior Product & Solution Marketing Manager to help fuel our rapid growth. In this role, you will partner with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to develop innovative messaging and positioning, go-to-market assets, and contribute to campaigns that build pipeline and enable our sales team to clearly articulate the ForgeRock advantage. You have a background in developing content for different audiences and their use cases (workforce, consumer, IoT). You understand the customer journey lifecycle at all stages of marketing. To achieve this, you have a solid understanding of the right content, to the right audience, at the right time in the sales cycle. From website copy to white papers and presentations, you present the right level of content for the right channel. You are motivated, creative, and analytical in your approach to success across the organization.
Product and Solution
- Create product and solution-based content for our field, sales, technical and partner teams
- Be a key contributor to the product and solution marketing strategy; including thought leadership, persona, and industry initiatives
- Write strategic content according to the solution, persona, stage in buyer’s journey, campaign initiative, and market opportunity
- Align the go-to-market and solution marketing strategy to deliver the right message, to the right persona, at the right time, and through the right vehicle
- Work with sales, product management and marketing on the creation of field enablement and education materials
- Ensure product and solution marketing content reflects the company's messaging and positioning
- Monitor content results on an ongoing basis and provide direction and recommendations for successful outcomes
- Create assets that help support programs and campaigns for use throughout the company
- Advise and collaborate on regional campaign initiatives
- Support the launch of new products and campaigns, working closely with product management, marketing and the field (sales, renewals and SAs) to ensure the success of these initiatives
- Monitor campaign results on an ongoing basis and provide support for recommendations and successful outcomes
Messaging and Positioning
- Create messaging and positioning of our solutions across all marketing channels
- Develop a solid understanding of product, industry and regional markets that will inform campaign and content needs
- Consistently implement our messaging to gain both technical and business mindshare amongst senior executives in the enterprise
- Work collaboratively across the organization for inputs and outputs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong background experience in product marketing roles and business/technical content development; IAM and/or security domain expertise a plus
- Proficiency writing for different industries and regions
- Understanding of IAM and related technologies, including protocols, systems, processes, leading industry products, and cloud delivery
- Ability to successfully create product and solution content at every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Ability to communicate to both business owners and technical management in Global 5K enterprises
- Excellent collaborator and communicator, both written and oral
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.