In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. Infrastructure development to measure and improve service scalability, performance and availability. Debug issues with scalability issues and lead solutions to address various findings. This role will lead development of responsive UI for our Autonomous products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Explore various IAM datasets and develop ML algorithms to solve security problems
- Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement customer use cases
- Write efficient unit and integration tests to automate quality and the release pipeline
- Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
- Create data pipelines that efficient transform raw data into meaningful insights and predictions
- Leverage continuous delivery tools to securely deploy micro-services to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple data centers.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Expertise in React/Vue with TypeScript
- Proficient in CSS/SCSS and responsive UI
- Experience with data visualization, charting libraries and knowledge of Canvas, D3 and SVG approaches
- Knowledge of npm, yarn and ansible for packaging and deployment
- Experience with unit, API and end-to-end tests include Karma/Jasmine/Mocha and Cypress/Selenium
- Highly skilled in create clean & modular design/APIs and expressing ideas in Typescript
- Strong familiarity with flux architectures like Redux
- Knowledge of webpack bundling
- Demonstrated experience building production apps using Node/Express.
- String troubleshooting skills include debugging container based UI deployments
- Experience with Test Driven Development covering Unit, Integration and API tests.
- Willingness, when needed, to do UI, Dev-Ops, CI/CD, Documentation any development tasks need to get still done.
- Multi-tenant SaaS experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of cyber security, AI/ML modeling, Identity and Access management solutions a plus.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.