Senior Solution Architect (North)
Sales | US - New England - Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for a technical pre-sales with a passion for Identity and its application. The ideal candidate will have expertise with mobile and/or web application user interface development and a strong understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions/technologies. Leveraging this knowledge, you will build demos, deliver proof of concepts, and create sample solutions to help customers understand the value of the proposed ForgeRock solution. Additional aspects of this role include conveying the value of a proposed solution to developers, architects, and similar technical audiences, interest/understanding of Consumer Identity, DevOps, IOT, and/or specific vertical expertise is a plus.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will leverage your expertise to provide influence and direction on possible applications of the ForgeRock Identity solutions that extend beyond the traditional use of an IAM stack. Accordingly, you will help make an impact with an industry-leading technology that is growing quickly and aggressively. You will work with an innovative and smart team, interact with global customers, and interact daily with highly successful technologists.
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities including; developing and planning conceptual solution demonstrations and presentations, providing technical/product guidance to teammates and customers, delivering proof of concepts, and responding to Rfx's.
- Provide pre-sales technical guidance to customers and partners, i.e. product demonstrations, proof of concept for proposed solutions, and/or technical workshops
- Work with the sales team to qualify prospects on solution fit and capability mapping
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to travel 15% to 40% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Multiple years in professional services or technical field support positions
- Proven expertise in developing and delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proof of concepts
- Strong working on Linux, Mac, & Windows with skills around administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic, analytical, and design skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills: verbal, written, and listening/understanding skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills
- Able to successfully work with a high level of self-direction
- Mobile and Web Application User Interfaces
- Installation and configuration with one or more IAM technologies from ForgeRock, Ping, CA, Oracle, IBM, Novell/NetIQ, or similar
- User Lifecycle Management/ Provisioning / Access Request / Workflow / Federation
- Knowledge of IAM related protocols such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, LDAP, JSON, LDAP, SQL, etc. would be helpful
- Integration of IAM technologies into COTS and custom applications
- General networking technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, load balancers, proxies, etc.
- DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Cloud Platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Web Application servers such as JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.