In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The America's Public Sector Field Marketing Manager will drive integrated marketing strategy and implementation across the Public Sector. As the marketing lead and primary liaison to the sales team, this territory-based position is a crucial role requiring experience in campaign planning and execution managing the core lead generation development activities. The America’s Field Marketing Manager is also responsible for: planning, execution and tracking of an integrated regional marketing plan focused on increasing revenue and market share; identifying, developing & exploiting best practices between sales & marketing. This role requires expertise in traditional marketing with a strong focus on physical events and account-based marketing, but also familiarity with social marketing tools and how they can help sales teams develop stronger relationships with customers and prospects.
- Drive marketing strategy and implementation to deliver pipeline coverage for sales organization, in collaboration with Other marketing teams such as product marketing and online demand gen.
- Collaborate with divisional sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing and communications plan to support the sales goals/priorities, and leverage corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including regional integration, alliances and directly-managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities to executive, management and technical audiences.
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness & impact of marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources. Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Develop consistent and regular reviews and ongoing communication with sales stakeholders.
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure alignment with corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Support the brand, leverage local and social media to drive awareness, demand gen and audience acquisition.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 6-10 years of directly relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in leading field marketing campaigns for a high-tech company
- Familiar with Security or related IT Markets, Products, Software and Services.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management target markets, competitive industry, strategy and product lines a plus.
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and multiple levels of management, while being highly responsive.
- Marketo experience a plus
- Able to clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Ability to manage, collaborate, leverage and thrive in a fast paced matrix environment.
- Experience in all facets of marketing including account-based marketing, online, social media and events.
- Ability to develop integrated marketing plan
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexible.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.