General Administration / Facilities | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
- Look after guests, interview candidates, contractors and walk-ins in a professional, bright and friendly manner
- Assist with and manage reception check-in system, offer refreshments on arrival and directing visitors to their meetings
- Assist management team visitors with coordinating meetings, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation when requested
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and couriers
- Liaise with our contact centre to ensure they comply with our call handling instructions and are updated with employees that have left the company
- Ensure smooth and effective running of all offices (requires movement throughout the offices)
- Refer to Daily checklist to ensure all responsibilities are met
- Assist office manager to ensure the Bristol offices comply with the following,
- H&S legislation
- GDPR/Data security policy, physical security management, secure recycling, clear desk policy
- Building/office security policy, effective employee and visitor access processes at all times
- Manage monthly and weekly orders to the Bristol campus
- Calendar management of all meeting rooms, car park spaces, phone booths etc
- Maintaining a good relationship with all vendors and creating new relationships with any new vendor ForgeRock does business with
- Assisting office manager and facilities team with regular health & safety checks and the actions required to maintain a safe office environment
- Assisting the office manager and facilities team in organising internal and external events where necessary (Summer, Christmas Parties, Large customer meetings, team offsite etc)
- Working with HR, Talent and the IT department when On-boarding new hires
- Daily/weekly checks of all offices in the Bristol campus and updating the OM with any issues
- Liaising with IT with setting up office equipment
- Develop strong working relationship with global admin team and ensure consistent processes are maintained across the ForgeRock offices
- Special projects as delegated by office manager
- Be a ForgeRock cultural ambassador and support culture in the office to ensure positive working environment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous administrative experience preferred but not essential
- Computer savvy. Must be comfortable with online ordering, Google docs, spreadsheets, calendar maintenance, researching online, instant messaging and simple troubleshooting of audio-visual systems
- Extremely motivated and performance-driven with the ability to grow into a role and make it their own
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while prioritising responsibilities or consult where needed
- Uses their own initiative and are comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.